Breathe in Lightness
Breathe out Gratitude
Offering classes, workshops, & Seasonal retreats
Yoga is a personal journey. Each individual may find their way by traveling a different path. Some may come seeking a form of physical exercise and therefore may gravitate toward the Asana (posture). Some may come in search of the deeper, more spiritual roots of Yoga. Whatever brought you to this moment, welcome. I am so happy you are here.
I have found that those that come for only one aspect tend to stay for the fulfillment of the whole journey. And though yoga is indeed personal, it allows us to interact with the world in a deeply gratifying and satisfying manner.
I have always believed that through yoga we can change the world.
No matter your reason for practicing, whatever gets you on your mat is what's essential. And whether it's a group class, a private session with a teacher, or practicing on your own, I believe you are that much closer to your own personal evolution. Yoga can begin when you roll out your mat. Where you take it afterward is up to you.
So welcome to One Rhythm. Pathways for body, mind, spirit, and life.
• Free your body from current pains and past injuries
• Improve and balance your personal energy level
• Eliminate anxiety, stress, and depression
• Assist in weight loss and master your metabolism
• Align your spine and balance your musculoskeletal system
• Increase your bone’s density and joint’s range of motion
• Sculpt your body with non-combative muscular development activities
• Improve your ability to create, concentrate and breathe more easily